Tuesday, June 2, 2015

 Final: Part:1

Create a new post in your E-post.


  1. What i liked about this class is the Student Success Statements and how i got to write down any reflection i wanted and put it out for the whole world to see it. I also liked watching videos and having to write about what we learned after we had seen the video.
  2. Some stuff i didnt like was when we had to look up the Duties and responsibilities i felt like it didnt really mean anything as of to right the Student Success Statements.
  3. A recommendation i have the the classroom is to have shown more videos of how to be a CTR person.
  4. I think i did my best in the class but at the same time i felt like i could have dont a better job on improving my grade up to a higher grade that i have right now, which is a B.
  5. I read my life planning book when i have time to read it or when i want to right more i pull out my book and start writing more interesting goals that i attend on accomplishing in the future.
  6. I say i do choose to be a CTR person because why wouldnt someone want to be a good person in life and staying focus on a good career .
  7. What i would remember about this class is definitely Mr. Haymore on how he was so inspirational and how he taught a lot of us to never be bad or do anything bad. He is a big person in my life and i do choose to follow in his footsteps on being a CTR person just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment